We are recruiting 12 new cafe volunteers and 7 new kitchen crew this month, to give us a boost into a fabulous 2014!
Things you may not know about volunteering at The Art House:
* You don’t need experience, training is given. All you need is an enthusiasm for what we do and a willingness to show up, learn and be part of a wondrous crew of splendour!
* Our crew are all ages – from 14 to 80!
* You don’t have to be veggie, vegan or in any way a hippie to fit in here – our crew is a varied group and you’re sure to find likeminded chums!
* You can volunteer regular shifts, or ad hoc to suit your schedule.
* We need crew in the cafe, kitchen and from March we’ll be doing a big old search for admin pixies, too. There are lots of different ways to get involved.
* You can volunteer once a week or once a month, or somewhere in between, whatever suits you best!
* You can volunteer at a variety of times, we are open Tuesday – Sunday and on Wednesday – Saturday evenings.
* Shifts vary in length from 2 hours to 6 hours.
So, if this is calling to you right now, please click here to find out more and request an application form!
We hope to see you soon behind the scenes 🙂
I absolutely recommend volunteering at the Art House cafe!! I did it for a year and had an absolute blast!! I met some truly wonderful people, and nowhere else have I eaten food SO good!! The cake is especially delicious, and the cafe was the only place I could buy most of the vegan treats I loved!! I miss it so much!!
Thanks Jade 🙂 we enjoyed having you as one of the crew, too!
Awww thank you, I really miss it!! 🙂
All, Got to say I spent a few weeks at the Art House cafe in the kitchen are and thoroughly enjoyed the experience! kip
Should read area NOT are!
Ah, pity I don’t live in Southampton, this would be just up my street!!! 🙂
Hey Kip – we’re so happy you enjoyed it 🙂
Great bllog I enjoyed reading