We are recruiting 12 new cafe volunteers and 7 new kitchen crew this month, to give us a boost into a fabulous 2014!
Things you may not know about volunteering at The Art House:
* You don’t need experience, training is given. All you need is an enthusiasm for what we do and a willingness to show up, learn and be part of a wondrous crew of splendour!
* Our crew are all ages – from 14 to 80!
* You don’t have to be veggie, vegan or in any way a hippie to fit in here – our crew is a varied group and you’re sure to find likeminded chums!
* You can volunteer regular shifts, or ad hoc to suit your schedule.
* We need crew in the cafe, kitchen and from March we’ll be doing a big old search for admin pixies, too. There are lots of different ways to get involved.
* You can volunteer once a week or once a month, or somewhere in between, whatever suits you best!
* You can volunteer at a variety of times, we are open Tuesday – Sunday and on Wednesday – Saturday evenings.
* Shifts vary in length from 2 hours to 6 hours.
So, if this is calling to you right now, please click here to find out more and request an application form!
We hope to see you soon behind the scenes 🙂