Summer really feels like it is coming and here at The Art House we are gearing up for a season on dairy free sundaes, picnics in the park, gorgeous seasonal salads and of course many, many events!
As usual at this time of year, some of our crew who are students go into exam time and (after that) summer holidays, meaning we need to recruit new volunteers!
Volunteering is a great way to get ‘behind the scenes’ here and really feel a part of the work we do. It’s also a fab way to make new friends, gain confidence, learn new skills and …. well …. just have fun whilst contributing to something you believe in!
Did you know:
* You can volunteer as little as twice a month
* You can choose a regular shift, or ad-hoc to suit your other commitments
* Our opening hours mean you can volunteer weekdays, evenings or weekends
* After a qualifying period you get a privilege card which gives you a juicy DISCOUNT
* You can use your work at The Art House to enhance your CV and we even give references to crew who complete the training period
* Our crew are all ages with so many different interests. You don’t have to be an artist / hippy / vegan – you just have to have an open heart and a willingness to muck in!
We do hope you will consider helping out at this time, when we really do need support!
Click to share this with your Facebook friends – even if you are not in position to help, perhaps somebody you know may love to join our crew?