As usual at this time of year, some of our crew who are students have gone home for the holidays, and many other people are away, we are short of volunteer crew for the cafe and kitchen and need more helpers!
Volunteering is a great way to get ‘behind the scenes’ here and really feel a part of the work we do. It’s also a fab way to make new friends, gain confidence, learn new skills and …. well …. just have fun whilst contributing to something you believe in!
Did you know:
* You can volunteer as little as twice a month
* You can choose a regular shift, or ad-hoc to suit your other commitments
* After a qualifying period you get a privilege card which gives you a juicy DISCOUNT
* You can use your work at The Art House to enhance your CV and we even give references to crew who complete the training period
* Our crew are all ages with so many different interests. You don’t have to be an artist / hippy / vegan – you just have to have an open heart and a willingness to muck in!
We do hope you will consider helping out at this time, when we really do need support!