Your one and only creatively-inspired, community-run, organic, love-filled, not-for-profit, quirky, slightly wonky, home grown, 100% original, local cafe / gallery / venue / home-from-home in Southampton.
Bringing inspiration, art, ethical food and creative joy to our city since 2008.
* Award winning, licenced organic cafe, open daytimes and evenings for food and drink (click here for our opening times and menu)
* Events calendar of world class music, performance poetry, fringe theatre and more
* Clubs and groups to join where you can share interests with like-minded folk
* Crafts, Zines, prints, books and original art by local artists for sale
* A preloved clothes Boutique
If you are looking for a place that’s different from anywhere you’ve ever been, a place that welcomes the unexpected and unusual, you will feel very at home here.
We are staffed mostly by volunteers so you can get involved in that way, too!
Here are some event highlights coming soon..
(There is also a full calendar of events here)
These are just some of the things going on at The Art House – we also have a busy programme of regular events, groups, workshops and live music. (and here’s what you missed!)
What people who come to our events say…. (click to play silent slideshow)