Grassroots Art Venue, gigs, workshops, meet-ups, gallery, space for hire with licensed bar & vegan café / coffee lounge – Southampton.
We are currently fundraising for our future! The most recent total is £10,274 with £14,726 and 7 days to go. Find out more and donate here
* A jam-packed calendar of music, spoken word and much more.
* Clubs and groups to join where you can share interests with like-minded folk
* Crafts, Zines, prints, books and original art by local artists for sale
* A preloved gender-neutral clothes Boutique
* An award-winning, licensed cafe, open daytimes and during events for food and drink (click here for our opening times and menu)
We are currently fundraising to allow us to restructure for our future, with a simpler cafe menu (still delicious, still vegan) and even more focus on events. Find out more about our fundraiser here.
Find out a bit more from some of our crew, in their own words:
So, if you are looking for a place that’s different from anywhere you’ve ever been, somewhere that thrives on the unexpected and unusual, you will feel very at home here. You’re welcome to just come in and look around, ask questions – and don’t forget, we have an upstairs too!
Here are the next up-coming ticketed events via our ticket agent, Eventbrite:
Friday 14 February
SOLD OUT Jason Buck presents: Valentine Noire – Dark Heart stories and burlesque
Doors 7.30pm, show starts 8pm, tickets available here
Friday 21 February
Mighty Weiners gourmet vegan hot dog pop-up
7pm – 9.30pm
Thursday 28 May
Paul Richards presents: Harvey Greenfield is Running Late
One man theatre, doors 7.30pm, show starts 8pm, tickets available here
We don’t exist in isolation and one place doesn’t make a cultural city, so please go a see what else is happening in the City with these excellent services, and never miss a thing (because going out is the new staying in):