Hello lovely supporters 🙂
We have quite a few things we need for Spring 2014 and, as you know, we always try to borrow, mend, make do or get secondhand before we buy new.
If you can help with any of the following, please drop in and ask for the cafe co-ordinator 🙂
Please never leave things outside when we are closed – we’ll get in big trouble with the Council – eeek.
1) Good quality spring and summer clothes for our Boutique. Please drop in good quality, clean women’s and men’s clothing whenever we are open (no underwear or kid’s clothing, thanks!)
2) Costume jewellery and accessories – we are restocking the Boutique with a large selection of preloved bling, so if you fancy clearing out your trinket box or scarf drawer, please think of us!
3) Pretty china teacups and saucers and teapots. We are setting up a new ‘tea cabinet’ selling pretty and quirky tea things, so please if you have any you don’t use, wrap them up carefully and drop them in!
4) An iPhone charger
The four above you invite you to drop in if you have them, we will update this post if we feel we have enough 🙂
4) A small desk (we do mean small) – if you have one to give away, please contact us with measurements:
5) Bean bags 🙂 We are creating a comfy space for our crew to take rest breaks, and bean bags are the ideal seating solution.
6) A small working stereo – for our new break room 🙂
If you can help with numbers 4 – 6, please use the contact form below to check with us that they are still needed:
Thanks so much for your generous support!
Want to help fund the day-to-day running of The Art House? A donation, no matter what size, makes a huge difference and makes our crew smile.